Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 90: Back in the Saddle

It's Monday and we have gotten back into a routine!  Yay!  We reviewed spelling words, defined vocabulary, read and discussed a story, reviewed how to spell plural words, did Daily Edit, and read independently.  We learned how to read a land and water map and create our own.  We began our math test.

My kiddos seemed like their old selves today, working hard and eager to learn.  It's a shame to think that this might go out the window come Wednesday; we are supposed to get yet another massive snowstorm depending on where the front falls.  I really hope this one misses us; I just don't think I can take another one at this point!

I would like the front to move out all of this cold air, though.  This morning I left the house to a balmy 8 degrees.  The temperature did not get above 13 degrees.  Sometimes I wish it were spring already because I hate being cold!

Ah well.  We will be inside and working hard.  We're back in the saddle, again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment