Monday, February 28, 2011

UPDATE: Days 110 and 111

I'm baaaack!

I just want to say that Days 110, 111, and that subsequent Saturday were whirlwinds of activity.  I got back home yesterday afternoon, took a nap, ate dinner, watched TV for a hot minute and went back to bed.  I am still tired today.  (Of course, I did go in and teach today, so that could be a factor.)  Anyhow, there is SO MUCH to share with you all that I don't even know where to begin.  So I decided that I will start the next few days with my Scholastic adventures, followed by happenings from my classroom.  Be forewarned, however, that you will be reading about said adventures for several days this week.  Seriously.  When I say "whirlwinds of activity," I mean it.  Be also forewarned, that I will begin those postings tomorrow, partly because I need to finish downloading all of the pictures from this weekend.  I really didn't know I took so much!

So stay tuned; more is on the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment