Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 106: What Was I Thinking?

I swear the weather is affecting my thinking process.  Could it be that I am succumbing to the "spring fever" I blogged about yesterday?  All day today (which was another 60-plus day), I had a hard time getting my thoughts together.  Not sure why.  Could be that I have a million things running through my head lately.  Gee, let's look at few:
*I've just started physical therapy for my knee.  You know, the one that's been giving me trouble for the past few months? Medication didn't work, wrapping/splinting it didn't work, ice and elevation didn't work.  Hopefully this will do some good.  I have to go three times a week because there is a marked weakness in my knee (somehow I never noticed before). So we are going to work on strengthening the knee and improving range of motion.
*I'm preparing my class for my trip to New York.  Finishing lesson plans, stressing about whether or not I have enough for them to do (or if it's too much.  I am notoriously known for overplanning.).
*I'm preparing myself for my trip to New York.  Thinking about what I am going to wear, what the weather report is going to be, what "down time" activities will I pack (my MP3 and Kindle for sure), etc.
*I'm preparing my family for my absence.  I will get my children off to school on Thursday and then be off to the airport.  I will get back Sunday afternoon.  In the meantime, meals need to be planned, school papers need to be double-checked (Picture day, fundraiser, and yearbook orders are all due while I'm gone.), and outfits need to be checked (especially my middle-schooler's.  T-shirts and sweats do not qualify as school clothes to me.). 

Just too much to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment