Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 62: Time to Celebrate!

I am bursting at the seams with excitement.  I simply cannot BELIEVE it!  If I weren't sitting down right now, I'd be doing a little happy dance all over my living room floor.  And who knows?  I just might cut a little rug after I finish this post!

What, you ask, am I SO DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY about?

Well...

Come closer...

Closer...

Lean in...

Good.  Listen...

MY PROJECT THAT WAS POSTED ON DONORS CHOOSE HAS BEEN FULLY FUNDED! HOORAY! 

I cannot tell you how excited I was to open the e-mail tonight and find out that my class set of Whisperphones is no longer a wish, but a dream come true!  One of the donors has children who formerly attended the school where I currently teach.  (I didn't have her children, though.)  She called it an early Christmas present.  That, I think, is the understatement of the year!

If you've never tried Donors Choose, I urge you to give it go. You may be pleasantly surprised!

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment