Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 71: Yawn

Right after I tell you all to take a day once in a while, I must admit that I should have followed my own advice today.  Today was one of those days where I was just TIRED.  I don't know if it was the weather (It's very cold where I am; we have been hovering between 7 and 19 degrees real feel.) or holiday madness (shopping, church program practices, baking, etc.) or hormones (enough said), but I was wiped out by 2:30 this afternoon.  I actually had to fight myself to stay awake to finish writing workshop!  (Hint: This is a good time to do a quick stretch as a class.  It woke them AND me up!)

I'll be glad for the weekend, so I can sleep in just a little! (Or go to bed a little earlier!)

1 comment:

  1. ..or both. Definitely give yourself some downtime this weekend.

    I think the shorter daylight hours especially don't help this time of year. I know my body just wants to eat and sleep in December.

    Looking forward to the daylight again!

    By the way, if you continue to get tired that time of day - get your adrenals checked!

    ReplyDelete