Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 48: Light at the End of the Tunnel

I'm almost there!  Just a few more entries on a sheet and I will be finished with report cards!  This weekend saw me getting some work done, but with my husband away for a church conference from Friday morning to Sunday evening, I didn't finish quite as much as I wanted. 

Grades are in, comments are finished, math checklists are done.  All I need to do is fill in the actual letter grades and attendance sections. 

Life is looking good.

1 comment:

  1. I see things are going fine to you.
    And I guess you do see your students "on" their report cards. I mean, I've been told that when you, f. ex., are correcting a pile of exams, you should have into account your students, their efforts and struggles, their lives and circumstances.
    If any useful, I write a short comment, in English, on every exam sheet of my dear students: kind of buck up to his wishing to learn plus some suggestion so as to better themselves.
    To be honest, I don't know if they read my comments: in some way "I don't care".
    (One more thing. Not always do I write those comments).
    Fernando Diez Gallego
    Teacher of English. Teacher trainer.
    Thank you for your blog.
    Granada (Spain)
    http://fernandoexperiences.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete