Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 160: 20 Days Left?!?!?

It seems so unreal.  There are 20 days left in the school year, as of Tuesday, May 10.  Wow.

If you are anything like me and your year is almost over, you are probably a little into hyper-drive mode, trying to wrap up all projects and loose ends before the children decide they aren't going to work anymore.  I keep thinking of all the things that have yet to be done:  One unit test in language arts, two science quizzes, a unit test in math and an end-of-the-year test in math, field day, report cards, and a talent show. I know, it's enough, right?  Add in there the fact that the heat has returned, and it's enough to make you want to crack.

But...

I won't. 

Things will get done and I will survive.

I just keep looking on the bright side...

20 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment