Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 35: Paperwork!

I know sometimes it may get a little frustrating when you are searching 180 Days for a new post and it's not there.  And you're bummed.  Then you look a day (or sometimes two) later and, viola!, there's news and the world is all right again.  Okay, so maybe I'm going (WAAAAYYY) overboard in my thinking, but you get my drift.  I really do appreciate the fact that you are reading about my days, my gripes, and my triumphs.  Dare I say that you understand what I'm talking about and don't think I'm some crazy loon?  All the same, thanks for reading.

That said, the truth behind my less-than-timely posts (on several occasions) is the bane of...paperwork.  Is it just me, or has the level of required paperwork grown over the last several years?  I swear I spend more time doing paperwork and administrative things than I actually spend teaching.  At least, that's how it feels. 

Like right now.  I should be finishing up some grading and the last bits of my planning for next week, but I felt like I needed to drop a quick post to let you all know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. 

So anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I have nearly fallen to my nemesis again, but I am fighting back and sally forth to vanquish my foe!  (Or at least put up a good fight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment